Accident & Health Direct & Facultative
Ark’s specialist Accident & Health underwriting team can offer coverage for a wide range of personal accident, sickness, travel and medical insurance, written on both a direct and facultative reinsurance basis. The team works closely with UK and international clients on both a ‘lead’ and ‘follow’ basis within the Lloyd’s market.
The team specialises in building long term relationships with coverholders and producers to provide innovative solutions to enable them to service their clients’ needs.
The book of business written includes but is not limited to:
- Personal and group accident & sickness.
- Personal & business travel packages.
- Business travel personal accident.
- Personal accident ‘carve out’.
- Multi-life catastrophe accumulation risk.
- ‘Keyman’ protection.
- ‘Buy / sell’ protection.
- ‘Joint life / second to die’.
- Income protection.
- Emergency medical repatriation.
- Credit card personal accident and travel.
- Sports disability (amateur & professional).
- Ships’ crew personal accident.
- Aviation personal accident.
- War & terrorism personal accident.
- Medical expenses.